1. Start by stretching the tarp out over the top.
2. Use a zip-tie to secure the tarp to the center of the rear brace.
3. Pull the slack out of the tarp by sliding it forward but do not collapse the pipes by pulling too hard.
4. Secure the front center with a zip-tie by wrapping the tarp as shown.
5. Even out the tarp between the left and the right sides.
6. (Optional) Crimp hooks onto tarp to prevent slipping.
7. (Optional) Drill 3/16 hole above each strap for hook.
8. Hook each strap, alternating sides to keep tarp centered.
9. Fold front corners neatly and pull up with a rubber strap. Wrap the strap around top pipe to remove slack and hook the next inner eyelet on tarp.
10. Fold rear corners neatly and pull up with a rubber strap. Wrap the strap over the top pipe and then hook on the next inner eyelet on tarp.